Thursday, September 17, 2015

To the East!


Alright so I will be taking off tomorrow! Really ran out of time to do anything these last few days and scrambling all my games and packing was a big time consumer. Plus all these last minute conversations I've had with people I don't normally talk to. Sad that I won't be able to see my girls for sometime :c  On that note, the new revival girl is out, Yorugao or Moonflower. Event style is same as always. Apparently theres a maint tonight too but I have no idea what for. New event already up guys! Finish up what you need to, there is no rush to start on this new one just yet. Just to say that it is a collecting one where you need 4k to get all the rewards. For some apologies, we are getting two Hana stones so that's cool. But anyway, hope to see you guys later! See yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment